I like making stuff and telling stories.
Coder by background, maker to the core. My days are spent at Mullen in Boston as an SVP Creative Director/Technology.
I live on the North Shore of Massachusetts.
My passion is concepting and creating story-driven digital experiences.
Some highlights from the past few years…
- Killing Jesus — "The greatest story ever scrolled", trailer
- JetBlue Flying It Forward — HuffPo article, launch video
- Killing Kennedy — six Cannes Lions, Gold Pencil, Gold Clio, ANDY Shortlist, London International Awards Gold and Bronze, Art Directors Club Merit, D&AD In Book Slice, User Experience Awards Honorable Mention, Communication Arts Featured Site, FWA, FWA mobile, FWA/Adobe The Cutting Edge Award, Awwwards, Google Creative Sandbox
- Live From Space — Emmy Award winner, Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media: Social TV Experience, Shorty Awards: Best In Technology (Winner), Data Visualization (Silver), Most Creative Use of Technology (Honorable Mention)
- Killing Lincoln — Emmy nom, Bronze Pencil
- Get Away With It — Emmy nom, Silver Effie, Bronze Clio, Google Creative Sandbox
- Election Protection — Silver Effie
- Autophrases — SmartThings home automation app. Open platforms are great when something doesn't work quite how you'd like it to.
- Paper Bag Inspector Tumblr — Recognizing those who ensure paper bag integrity.